A home backyard putting green will give wonderful hours for the families, or even great practice time for those serious golfers. For a backyard putting green, artificial grass is the perfect solution.
Synthetic putting green grass comes in several materials and different colors. You can create any type of layout that will be sure to impress a golfer.
Artificial putting greens provide an excellent surface that is always ready for play and is low maintenance. You can design your putting green to any level of difficulty you would like. Create a design that tests your weaknesses and practice all your puts from uphill to long puts.
Your artificial grass putting green can be as big as your imagination or as small as you need to fit your landscape. Some of our customers told us that their putting greens were just around 25 square meters but they were happy with that. And don’t forget that synthetic turf is virtually maintenance-free which will free up your weekends and allow you to work on your putting more.
Features to Consider for an Artificial Putting Green
– Pick a natural-looking, bent-grass surface
– Read the green, as if it was a natural green
– Durable, which provides you years of beauty and play
– Ensure the perfect speed for your green. Select the right putting green grass and a professional installer.
– Having great drainage capabilities which make your putting green always ready for play
– No mowing, no watering, and no chemicals to promote growth (pesticides)
– Environmentally friendly
You can expect your synthetic putting green to look and perform like the real thing, with slope or size to meet your request. Create any types of breaks and ridges you would like. Don’t forget to add in putting green undulations, water hazards, and sand traps to create a more challenging green!