EasyTape is a pressure sensitive self-adhesive tape designed for leisure areas. With the adhesive and tape already combined this is the easiest and quickest of the seaming options.
- Roll out the artificial grass in parallel strips so the edges are touching.
- Bend the edges back and install the tape between the rolls where the seam will be folded, adhesive side up.
- Fold the edges back onto tape. Ensure that the grass fibers do not touch the surface of the adhesive, press the seam firmly.
- Leave them seams weighted with planks or similar for 24 hours before using surface.
Features of Self-adhesive Seaming Tape
- Easy To Use: The traditional way to join two pieces of artificial grass is to use adhesive/glue and seaming tape. Self-adhesive tape saves labor and time. You just need to remove the PE film and stick to the back of the synthetic grass runner to seam the turf.
- Strong Adhesion: coated with top quality acrylic adhesive. With strong adhesion, anti-skid, waterproof characteristics.
- Durable And Long Lasting: After seaming the artificial turf, the tape works for 6-8 years. Great properties of self adhesivity, no easy leaking in use, ensuring the long service time.
- Multi-Purpose: Ideal for landscape applications such as a patio, floor decoration, garden, kindergarten, balcony, entryway, and pet dog area.